Showing posts with 'ask' tag.
1. I won’t say exactly what due to a blogging policy I had to sign but I work retail. Not thrilled at it but I’m damn good at my job.
2. I like WWE cause it’s capable of being a little of everything in one show. You get excitement, you get drama, you get athleticism, you get some crazy stunts, you get a little romance and comedy here and there. Hell, I got a bit of a role model from them back in 2006. Back then I saw something I’d never seen represented on TV before in CM Punk, someone who identified as straight edge and was incredibly proud of it. It was pretty great to have someone on such a large stage who I could Relate to and feel like represented me.
3. Nobody talks to you because you’ve got a picture of a naked man as your profile pic, for starters. If they even bother clicking through to your page from there, the first text you see is your description reading “I DO IT ― SWEATING AND STARVING ― SKINNY BOYS AND FIT MEN” So you’re saying front and center, though maybe not in the exact terms, that you’re pro-anorexia and that, quite frankly is just fucked up, not to mention against Tumblr’s user agreement. I’ve gone back and forth since my teens struggling with anorexia, it’s fucking disgusting to find people who encourage that shit.
Additionally, pretty much nobody on here gives a shit about naked guys. Go look at any blog that takes nude submissions from anyone. The guys will get few, if any notes and the women will get plenty of attention. Just comes with the territory on here. Also, random naked dudes on here just give off a creepy vibe pretty badly.
Is gonna be filled with
Feel free to drop some asks in my inbox to help fill what gaps of time I’ve got?
I’m really scared of being alone in the long run but that’s so common, it’s kinda hard to call it irrational.
Actually irrational on the other hand, I’m incredibly scared of driving (or being a passenger) over bridges at night. There’s around here that are pretty isolated and have no real lighting around them at all and driving over them at night puts this fear in me that something will happen, nobody will find the car for days to know at the bottom of the Great South Bay.
Good catch! I swear I did the other day preemptively. Funny thing is I just did on my other blog but not on here too! Thanks for the heads up, anon!
I’m gonna cheat and not pass it on just cause I already know for a fact the people I’d want to have do it, never do these things.
1. I’m growing more comfortable with my body. I’ve been trying to control impulses and what I eat the last 6 months and I’ve managed to drop about 20 pounds just by doing that. Some people have actually pointed it out recently so I guess it’s paying off!
2. I’m really good at my job. I may not be all that fond of the work or many of the customers but I’ve grown more comfortable and more skilled at what I do to the point where I feel confident in everything I’m doing there.
3. I take a lot of pleasure knowing that I look like a junkie and will always blow away the expectations of anyone who talks to me. I’m really fucking smart and I know it, I always have been. I’m far more intelligent than anyone ever expects by looking at me and I take it as a challenge and a badge of honor exceeding everyone’s expectations by far.
4. I also take great pride in my willpower. I have shit impulse control but when it comes from watching both my my parents dealing with addiction, I’m incredibly proud of myself that I refuse to let myself fall into it. It can to a degree give me a holier than thou mindset but with the shit I’ve had to see nearly every day of my life, it feels earned at times.
5. The internet seems to dig my nudes on another blog and that’s pretty fucking rad.
Ouch, I don’t envy you at all. I kinda never brought it back up after the one time it came up. I sorta got lucky that I’m attracted to women over men much more often than the reverse so I don’t ever bring home a boyfriend for her to meet and have to go through that
conversation argument. I’m all for honesty but sometimes it may be easier to just keep it quiet at home and allow yourself to be out and comfortable with your friends and people who’ll understand.
I have not, it’s been a busy few days lately. I’ve barely spent any time around tumblr much of this week. What time I’ve been off I’ve been either out with friends or trying to hunt down pieces to add to my cosplay project since I’m starting to run low on time to get it ready.
3/28/1989 - 25 years old.
Long Island, New York - Born and raised
I'm made of beard.
Gamer and nerd of all kinds.
Xbox - TopherXPwns add me!
Steam - TopherXPwns Add me here too!
3DS Friend code - 4699-7265-2792 Shoot me an ask with your friend code if you add me!
Somewhat recovered Monster addict.
Follow me: Twitter - TopherXPwns, Instagram - TopherRocks
What to expect:
nerdyness, video games, personal rants, nudity, music, my thoughts, Stoya, myspace-esque selfpics, and anything that catches my eye. Don't like it, don't follow.
Abuse the ask box as you see fit. I get a kick out of the occasional use it ever sees.
Submissions are pretty great too!
Start counting: July 5th, 2011