I was tagged by dahuntress
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
What was your:
1. Last beverage? (ALL I WANTED WAS A) Pepsi.
2. Last phone call? I keep swiping text messages and accidentally calling people lately but last real call I’m pretty sure was with my brother a few days ago.
3. Last text message? Panda.
4. Last song you listened to? Ignoring the stuff played at the open mic night at soulsoundsrecords tonight, it was $=❤ by That Handsome Devil. Go check it out!
5. Last time you cried? Er…a year and a half ago?
Have you ever:
6. Dated someone twice? Not officially…
7. Been cheated on? Probably.
8. Kissed someone and regretted it? Not really.
9. Lost someone special? Yeah…
10. Been depressed? Far too often.
11. Been drinking and threw up? Never.
List three favourite colours:
Purple, green, red.
In the last year, have you:
15. Made a new friend? Many, just in the last month.
16. Fallen out of love? Don’t think so.
17. Laughed until you cried? Oh god yes.
18. Met someone who changed you? Every person you ever meet changes you.
19. Found out who your true friends are? I already knew.
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Don’t believe so.
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend’s list? Haven’t kissed anyone this year.
22. How many people on your Facebook friend’s list do you know in real life? I think there’s maybe 10 on there who I’ve not met face to face at least once.
23. Favorite weather? A bit overcast between 50 and 65.
24. Do you have any pets? One cat. He’s an asshole.
25. Do you want to change your name? I’ve actually been considering legally changing it to Topher. More as a formality than anything. I’ve had some issues with car accidents and such showing up on my name that have nothing to do with me because someone else with my name did it.
26. What did you do for your last birthday? I went to my first Rocky Horror Picture Show!
27. What time did you wake up today? Like…4pm? My sleep is so fucked right now.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Probably hanging out at soulsoundsrecords.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for. Hotline Miami 2 to come out.
30. Last time you saw your mother. Literally 2 seconds ago as she walked from her bedroom to the bathroom.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I had better control over where it’s headed.
32. What are you listening to right now? I’m watching American Horror Story so… the audio to episode 5 of the first season.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Probably. I don’t think I’ve got any I keep in touch with, though.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? I have a lot of things that hurt right now that are bothering me quite a bit.
35. Most visited webpage: Probably tumblr.
36. Blood Type: O though I don’t recall if it’s + or -
37. Nickname(s): Topher, I guess.
38. Relationship Status: Eternally single, apparently.
39. Zodiac Sign: Aries
40. Pronouns: He, Him, ect…
41. Elementary: Was forever ago.
42. High School: Equally forever but way worse.
43. College: It doesn’t appear to be in the cards.
44. Hair Colour: Purple.
45. Long or Short: Long.
46. Height: 5’9/10” depending on the day it’d seem.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Not particularly.
48. What do you like about yourself? I’m not real big on the self love right now.
49. Favorite swear word? Shit.
50. Tattoos: Just one, for now.
51. Righty or lefty? Righty.
52. First surgery: adenotonsillectomy when I was in high school. Almost bled out in the process and it really didn’t do much to help my sleep apnea.
53. First piercing: Ear around 7 or 8.
54. First best friend: A boy by the name of Andrew in Kindergarten. He moved to Oklahoma at the end of that year, only a few months after the bombing there.
55. First sport you joined: Soccer for one year. It’s stupid.
56. First vacation: Probably Florida or North Carolina but I have no clue for sure.
57. Do you enjoy looking for shapes in clouds? I suppose. I’d rather look beyond them to the stars.
58. First pair of trainers: Fucked if I know.
59. Eating: Nothing.
60. Drinking: Still nothing.
61. I’m about to: Go to bed.
62. Listening to: Archer.
63. Waiting for: The last question.
64. Want kids? Eh, I’m not about the whole mini-me vanity bullshit.
65. Get married? If I want to stay with someone, maybe
66. Career: In this economy?!
Which is better?
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
69. Shorter or taller? Shorter.
70. Older or younger? Both have their perks.
71. Romantic or spontaneous? Again, both!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? Stomach?
73. Sensitive or loud? Both. Everything in balance.
74. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship.
75. Troublemaker or hesitant? I do enjoy troublemakers a bit much.
Have you ever?
76. Kissed a stranger? A drunk stranger came up to me and kissed me in town once.
77. Drank hard liquor? No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts? Sunglasses?
79. Sex on first date? Once.
80. Broke someone’s heart? Yep.
81. Had your own heart broken? Also yep.
82. Been arrested? Surprisingly, no.
83. Turned someone down? Probably?
84. Cried when someone died? Probably but I can’t recall doing so. Death causes me to shut down pretty badly though.
85. Fallen for a friend? Absolutely.
Do you believe in:
86. Yourself? Depends on the context but overall, probably no.
87. Miracles? Not really.
88. Love at first sight? Sure.
89. Heaven? I’m partial to nonfiction.
90. Santa Claus? See above.
91. Kiss on the first date? If everyone is into it, sure!
92. Angels? What did I say about fictional crap.
I’m not tagging people because it’s almost 7am. Do it if you wanna but tag me back so I know to read it!